Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I’m not a complete idiot…parts of me are missing.

Okay - so as a "new blogger" I've been checking out a few other bloggers & I found one entry that is simply HILARIOUS (like almost peeing my pants laughing at my computer all by my lonesome hilarious). I wish you could have seen me reading this blog - watery eyes glued to the computer screen (from laughing so hard!), fingers axiously waiting to scroll down to read more, big grin on my face and every time my phone would buzz I'd press the ignore button immediately.

This man has the greatest sense of humor & I've fallen in love with his blog from Monday. Check it out!!

http://www.wheelturninghamsterdead.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sy is definitely one of a kind, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to say that was the funniest thing I've read in a while!

    ReplyDelete