Thursday, December 30, 2010

new year UPDATE.

Wow. Has my life changed a LOT in the past 2 1/2 months.

For one--- as of today, I'm an official condo renter. First time EVER!! Yep, I move into the condo on the Carlsbad lagoon bright and early tomorrow morning! No more house or apartment hopping. I will have my OWN bed and living space with 3 kicka$$ people - Virginia, Sarah & Matt. The only downfall...rent every month? Iiiick. But it will be sooooo worth it. Attached is a picture of our patio, firepit & dock :)

Second of all, seeing as how I've planted a root in a living location, I am finally apart of a new gym! 24 hour fitness has great locations all over southern california and I'm so StoKed to get back to pumping the iron and working my way towards training for a full marathon.

Third of all, I am officially now a FULL TIME EMPLOYEE of LIQUID FORCE WAKEBOARDING. BOOWEM. I first became temporarily hired while one of our Customer Service reps blew out his back and is on disability leave. About a week and a half later, while I was on my way from Vail to Denver to fly home to Geebs, the VP of Sales gave me a ring, offereing me a full time position with Liquid Force saying they wanted me to be apart of their team full time. SCOREEEEE!!!! So today was my first day back on the job from a nice, lengthy Christmas vacation home & I'm learning the computer system where we enter dealer orders in. I'll still be doing social networking and marketing, along with sprayin' a little graphic design into my free time but for the most part, while Zimm is out, I'll be focusing on Customer Service and learning the industry. Everyone has to start somewhere right?!

So---from the looks of things, I'm growing some roots in Cali and am here to stay for a while. I'm still planning on working at D Street for a while, good money and great people! We'll see where life and the new year takes me! So excited for this independent chapter in my life! Life truly does begin at the end of your comfort zone. Go do something that seems out-of-the-ordinary or scary and unheard of...you'll never know how God may surprise you or bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment