Wednesday, March 9, 2011

don't give up on love ♥

i served the cutest elderly man the other night. He came up to me and said "you look just like the love of my life when she was younger - but I let her slip away, stupid me. I was an idiot. All guys are idiots when they're younger. She was the only woman I ever truly loved." a tear came to my eye because this is SO true ♥
ATTENTION ALL MEN OUT THERE: if you've got a woman who loves you, pushes your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit, keep her around. That's your soul mate
Love really IS all its cracked up to be. It's the only feeling that is SO stinkin' powerful - you have the worlds most natural high at your finger tips and you feel unstoppable and uncontrollably blessed.
Just remember - after a break up, if love felt sooooo amazing with the wrong person, just imagine how kickass it will feel with the right one!! Don't give up on love

No comments:

Post a Comment