Friday, March 11, 2011

tsnuami warning::

; after being woken up at 2am by my roomie Sarah, Virginia's phone blowin' up & a tap on Sarah's window to tell me a tsunami is on its way for 8:30am (Japan had an 8.9 earthquake and San Diego has a tsunami warning right now) - my responses from family & friends were: 
Kelsie: "i advise u don't go surfing today"  
Smash (Loo Bean): "my mom called & told me & my first thought was..damn i hope shoreclub will still be open tonight" 
Englebert: "have no fear mike englebert will come to save you!! just ask n' i'll rescue your ass!
followed by..."im gunna try n sleep a lil more b4 my crzy friend from the west decides to start texting me again at 4am :) ha"
Mom: "send me pictures!"
Colin BROMalley: "Wear that life vest I gave you yesterday"
Dad: "Holy shit get to higher ground"
Amy: "Thatts sick! Get a picture for me :) lol i read ur text this AM and thought f&*^! I hope it's still pretty for SB :)"
".....but I'm glad everything is okay!! i was worried..."
Treml: "Watch out for the tsunami!!!"
Needless to say folks, we didn't get hit. The waves were pretty gnarly this morning though - and there were a TON of people standing at the top of the bluffs on the coast watching the water.

---as a ton of surfers were tearin' up the waves. HAHAHA. GOOD MORNING WEST COAST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment