Tuesday, October 19, 2010

discouraging day.

Today is a sad day - I'm not sure if it's legit or if it's because a few womanly functions may be streaming through my body soon. ((sorry)) The weather is kind of dungy today - which it's been like this the last 5 days. I have a horrible disgusting cough with disgustingness in my throat && all i want to do is lay around or be with one of my best friends. Because of my cough, it makes it hard to get my miles in today or do anything very active. My living arrangements are kind of on hold right now & id really love to just dive in the ocean to wake me out of this sad moment, except it's really chilly.

---but after playing the sympathy card on myself, I realize it's okay to feel like that. It's okay to just "be" for a day. As long as you have more happy days than sad days, you're living the dream - you're rockin' it. So today, I'm going to take a shower, brush my teeth & put on some comfies that I feel cute in---I feel like a chill day in starbucks or a book store or at the beach might be uplifting and refreshing. A little caramel hot chocolate and the atmosphere of nature or inspiration will do just fine for this gloomy tuesday.

everyone, have a happy tuesday. Make the most of it! Do whatever you feel like doing--it's YOUR life...when are you going to realize you can live it just the way you want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment